Dewsbury & Dewsbury: Working Together
Earlier this week, we welcome new addition to our mortgage advisor team, Joe Dewsbury.
Joe is the son of our advisor Wayne Dewsbury who has been an advisor for nearly 40 years; you might have seen or spoken to over the years if you’ve followed our social media or had an appointment booked with us.
Joe previously had worked at a high street bank for three years, before deciding to leap to the mortgage advisor world. Tutored by star advisor Matt Collinson, Joe hopes to make quite the impact as a part of our illustrious team.
One thing is for sure, is that if he can even be slightly like Matt or Wayne, he’ll be a force to be reckoned with in the world of mortgages.
We want to welcome Joe with open arms and look forward to working alongside him, Joe is already fitting in with the company spirit being shown around each department getting to know the team, and soon getting to know the customers over time.
- Advice for first-time buyers
- Advice if you are interested in the help to buy scheme
- Right to Buy mortgage advice
- Advice on remortgaging and getting a better deal
- Mortgage advice for home movers
- Advice for Buy to Let or Let to Buy mortgages
- Advice if you have poor credit or past money issues
- Specialist mortgage advice
- Advice for the self-employed
Take a look around the website and when you’re ready to proceed just give us a call, send us an email or if it’s more convenient drop us a text.