Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
Let us help you make your first move as a landlord with expert mortgage advice in Sunderland and the surrounding areas.
Are you looking to buy an investment property? It doesn’t matter if you’re just thinking about entering the buy to let market or you’re an experienced landlord, we can help guide you to finding the ideal mortgage.
We have worked with hundreds of clients who want to purchase a property on a buy to let basis for the first time as well as working with clients to help them build their buy to let portfolio. It’s our expertise that makes us the first port of call for anyone who wants a buy to let mortgage deal.
How Do Buy To Let Mortgages Work?
Buy to let mortgages are for those who want to purchase a property with the sole intention of renting out that property to a tenant. The rules around buy to let mortgages are similar to regular mortgages but there some key differences…
- Fees tend to be much higher than a regular mortgage
- Interest rates on buy to let can be higher
- The minimum deposit for buy to let properties is often around 25% of the property value, but this can vary between 20-40%
- Most buy to let mortgages interest only, meaning that you don’t pay as much monthly but you have to repay the full capital at the end of the mortgage term
- Buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), but there are exceptions such as if you wish to let the property to a close family member.
However, we offer a free, no-obligation consultation to go in depth with these issues to make sure that you have the full picture.
Why You Should Use A Broker For Your Buy To Let Mortgage?
Being a landlord is more than just about buying a house and advertising in the local paper for a tenant. Changes to stamp duty, taxation and increased rental coverage to name a few, has meant that the buy to let market is now a lot more complex.
That’s where we can help. As experienced mortgage brokers operating in the Sunderland area, we work closely with lenders, as well as other services that you may need such as solicitors to ensure that you’re fully up to date with the rules and regulations as well as finding you the best mortgage deal that suits your circumstances.
We will also help to manage the whole application process, saving you money, time and giving you a helping hand with building your property portfolio.
Who Can We Help With Mortgage Advice in Sunderland?
- A first-time landlord whose looking to start investing property?
- Are you looking to expand your property portfolio?
- Is your buy to let mortgage up for review or do you want to remortgage to get a better deal?
- Do you want to change your current property into a buy to let?
- Would you like to raise money from your buy to let property?
- Have your circumstances changed? Whether its income, employment or marital status, since your last mortgage application?
- Have you run into financial difficulty or been turned away from your own bank?
Contact Us For A FREE, No Obligation Consultation
We are fully impartial and not connected to any estate agent or lender, meaning that we only work for you and make sure that you have the best deal.
We also offer a free, no-obligation consultation to make sure that you get the best information possible to move forward with your property purchase.
Acquiring a mortgage can be stressful, especially if you’re not going to be living in the property yourself. So let us take the strain and give yourself peace of mind that you need to get yourself firmly on the property ladder.
Mortgage Brokerage Services On Offer
We offer a whole host of services. The best thing to do is to get in touch with us with your individual needs and we can advise you on the next steps. But here are just a select few services we have on offer…
- Advice for first-time buyers
- Advice if you are interested in the help to buy scheme
- Right to Buy mortgage advice
- Advice on remortgaging and getting a better deal
- Mortgage advice for home movers
- Advice for Buy to Let or Let to Buy mortgages
- Advice if you have poor credit or past money issues
- Specialist mortgage advice
- Advice for the self-employed
Take a look around the website and when you’re ready to proceed just give us a call, send us an email or if it’s more convenient drop us a text.
We are here for you from 8 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week.