Having Mortgage Problems?
Mortgage Advice in Sunderland for Mortgage Problems
Where to see guidance| Mortgage Advisor in Sunderland
If you’ve approached your own high street lender for mortgage advice only to be told that you’re not eligible due to various reasons then don’t despair.
Whether you’re not eligible because of lending criteria, a low credit score, an unsuitable property or you can’t raise enough capital for your ideal home then speak to us today.
We understand that things happen and circumstances change. And in today’s society with so many complex situations, high street banks are not always able to assist. But we have experienced Mortgage Brokers in Sunderland that are ready to try and help you whatever your circumstances.
Here are some of the reasons our clients come to us…
- Their own bank won’t lend them enough for their ideal property
- Because they failed a credit score with their current lender
- They don’t meet the lending criteria of the financial institution they’re applying with
- They wish to raise capital or Remortgage
- Their income may not always be traditional for example dividends, benefits, drawings, etc
- Their employment status isn’t standard full time ie they are Self-Employed, a company director, freelancer or contractor
- The property type isn’t suitable for example high rise flats or an apartment block
- They want to let out their existing home or purchase a new one
- The mortgage lender they prefer only works via a broker
- They need urgent help and can’t get an appointment with their own bank quick enough
- Their current financial situation and credit commitments
- A change in their marital status
- Because they have started a new job or a recently changed employers
- They are purchasing from a family member or landlord
- If they’re on maternity leave
- If they are buying a property that is below market value
- When they need a fast decision
- When they want to remove someone from a joint mortgage
And many more situations besides. It’s our vast experience, knowledge and contacts that means that we are the ideal people to speak to when you’re looking for Mortgage Advice in Sunderland.
Advice You Can Trust
We are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which means that when you get advice from us you can be sure that it’s informed and in your best interests.
We are also fully impartial, we aren’t tied to any particular lender or estate agent so the advice we provide you is based solely upon your circumstances and needs.
At Sunderlandmoneyman.com we also pride ourselves on the relationship we have with our clients. We work on your behalf, for you, and no one else. We have a wide range of lenders on our books so that we can take all the hard work out of searching for the right deal.
It’s also our main aim that you feel happy and comfortable when working with us. We don’t judge any clients based on any information you give us, we just want to find you the best option and get your mortgage process underway and complete.
Is Your Situation Unique?
If your situation isn’t listed above but you’re still having a problem obtaining a mortgage then it’s important that you stop applying for mortgages and instead get in touch with us.
We understand that you may be desperate to secure a mortgage but sending out a lot of applications can have a negative effect on your credit score, which will, of course, make it even more difficult to obtain a mortgage. Instead by getting in touch with us, we will work with you to find a mortgage provider where you will match their particular lending criteria.
It’s our aim to get things right the first time around so that you can rest in the safe knowledge that your mortgage application will be accepted and that you will be on your way to your new home.
We provide open and honest Mortgage Advice in Sunderland that you can trust.
Mortgage Brokerage Services On Offer
We offer a whole host of services. The best thing to do is to get in touch with us with your individual needs and we can advise you on the next steps.