Moving House Mortgage Advice
Advice on Moving House by Expert Mortgage Brokers In Sunderland and Surrounding Area
Moving home is an exciting time for all. Whether you’ve found your dream home, moving closer to work or for a new job or even just because you fancy a trying out a new area, it’s a new chapter in your life.
But even though it may be an exciting time, it can also be stressful. There is a lot to organise from making sure everyone has your new address to coordinating the move. But perhaps, the most important part of the process is obtaining your mortgage.
And that’s where we, as Mortgage Advisors in Sunderland can help.
We will work with you and a vast panel of lenders to find you the best mortgage deal and manage the application process on your behalf.
- Looking at buying a new home in the near future?
- Want to know HOW much you can borrow before you start to think about moving?
- Have you seen your dream home and you want to know if moving is a viable option?
- Maybe you’re viewing houses and need that all-important Mortgage Agreement In Principle document to be able to make an offer.
- Thinking about renting out your current home to be able to purchase another?
- Worried because you’ve been told that you’re unable to borrow enough from your existing lender?
Whatever your circumstances, placing your trust in us is the first step to getting your new home purchase underway. We are a team of experienced and dedication Mortgage Advisors in Sunderland, ready to make sure that you get the right amount of advice and that your mortgage application runs smoothly.
How can we help you?
Our consultation will help you iron out all the details and get Specialist Advice on the whole process of moving home, from finding a great deal to picking up your keys. Don’t forget that as experts we are used to the logistics of having to deal with the many parties involved in the process of moving home.
When you come to us for a mortgage review consultation we will…
- Work out your budget based on the property price, your income, your expenditure and any other factors that can have an impact.
- Help you obtain a mortgage agreement in principle so that you are ready for that time when an offer needs to be made.
- We can recommend the types of property surveys that will be needed.
- We can ensure that you’re getting the best deal on your mortgage
- We can recommend services and insurance providers based on your individual needs.
- We can recommend a local Solicitor that is experienced in property law to help you through the legal aspect of the purchase.
We Offer Mortgage Advice in Sunderland and Surrounding Areas
A lot of brokers are tied to either estate agents or financial institutions. The problem with that is that they don’t always have your best interests at heart. We are not. We offer a totally impartial service. We aren’t tied to anyone but you, our client.
Our business is making sure that you get the best advice.
It’s because of our experience and knowledge that we are able to handle the whole home moving process for you, from the initial advice stages and budgeting, right through to getting your mortgage application complete.
We don’t want you to have to think of moving home as a stressful process. Instead, with our help, we will make it an easy, joyful experience that will leave you free to celebrate this next chapter in your life.
Mortgage Brokerage Services On Offer
We offer a whole host of services. The best thing to do is to get in touch with us with your individual needs and we can advise you on the next steps. But here are just a select few services we have on offer…
Take a look around the website and when you’re ready to proceed just give us a call, send us an email or if it’s more convenient drop us a text.
We are here for you from 8 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week.