Specialist Mortgage Advice
Contact today for expert mortgage advice in Sunderland whatever your situation
When it comes to mortgages then there is no one size fits all solution. Getting a good deal with your mortgage can take a lot of time and searching to find the right one.
And that’s where we can help you. As experienced mortgage brokers in Sunderland, we can work with you whatever your specialist situation is to try to find you the right deal and make getting a mortgage as simple as possible.
Do You Have A Complicated Situation?
Not everyone fits into the same box, some people may have a low credit score, other people may want to raise a mortgage for non-standard construction properties.
That’s why our advice can prove invaluable. It’s our job to work with you and your situation, however unusual it may be, to try and find the best mortgage deal.
Here are just some of the specialist mortgage products we may be able to help you with…
- Specialist Buy to Let mortgages
- Separation and divorce mortgage advice
- Help to Buy mortgage advice for those in the armed forces
- Advice when you want to purchase a property that’s undervalue
- Adverse or bad credit mortgages
- Mortgage advice if you’re on a debt management plan
- Advice for shared ownership mortgages
- Mortgages for married applicants wanting to apply in a single name
- Professional mortgages
- Mortgages for second homes
- Mortgages for holiday homes, wherever you want to buy in the world
- Mortgages for new builds
- Advice if you want to purchase your council or housing association home (right to buy)
- Non-standard construction property mortgages
- Mortgages for multiple applicants
- Mortgage advice for applicants who have retired
- Bridging loans
- Mortgages for self-employed or freelance workers
- Advice for those who want to build a property portfolio
And many other situations.
Because we know that if you have a specialist issue then you don’t fit into any box. So if your particular circumstances are not listed then contact us today for a no obligation chat to discuss how we can help you.
Complicated situations are our speciality
As professional mortgage advisors based in Sunderland, we have expert knowledge of the lending market.
If your situation is particularly specialist then you may have found that lenders have already turned you down. If that’s the case then it’s important that you stop applying with multiple lenders, and speak to a broker like us.
We know about all the latest mortgage schemes and have in depth knowledge of what the criteria is with our panel of lenders. Because of this knowledge, we can match you with the right lender in conjunction with your specific needs.
Impartial Open & Honest Advice
When you go to your high street bank then the advice that you’ll be offered is based solely on the products on offer at that institution. We are not tied to any lenders and estate agents meaning we have your sole interests at heart.
You can also be confident that when you’re working with the advisors at Sunderlandmoneyman.com you’re working with a qualified professional who will compare all the rates available and provide you with impartial advice based on your own unique circumstances.
We aim to make the whole process of finding. Mortgage as simple as possible, from the initial consultation to the money you get hold of your keys.
Mortgage Brokerage Services On Offer
We offer a whole host of services. The best thing to do is to get in touch with us with your individual needs and we can advise you on the next steps. But here are just a select few services we have on offer…
- Advice for first-time buyers
- Advice if you are interested in the help to buy scheme
- Right to Buy mortgage advice
- Advice on remortgaging and getting a better deal
- Mortgage advice for home movers
- Advice for Buy to Let or Let to Buy mortgages
- Advice if you have poor credit or past money issues
- Specialist mortgage advice
- Advice for the self-employed
Take a look around the website and when you’re ready to proceed just give us a call, send us an email or if it’s more convenient drop us a text.
We are here for you from 8 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week.